Course registration for the 2014-2015 school year is now open.
All students in grades 9-11 are required to make their course selections online. To begin, click on the tab near the top of the page - "Students," and then click on "Course Scheduling." Read all of the directions here and on the course registration pages carefully.
- The online form must be completed and submitted by March 10, 2014.
- You should print out your selections for your records.
- This information will be input into the school scheduling system based on your selections.
- If you do not make selections, courses will be assigned to you and will not be changed.
- Counselors and administrators will be available in the courtyard during lunches Tuesday through Friday, March 11-14, 2014, to answer any questions you might have.
- In late April, you will be emailed (to the email you provide - please be careful inputting you email address) your course requests as they have been input into the scheduling system. It is critical that you review your selections to make sure they are what you intended.
- There will a period of time when you can correct errors on your selections - this will be announced.
NOTE: rising 9th grade registration is NOT YET AVAILABLE.