KATHY MORTENSEN ANDERSON
A – F All Grades
346-5620, ext. 119
Guidance Department Chair
Requesting a Transcript through Naviance:
a. Select “colleges I’m applying to” then click “+add to this list”
b. Select “lookup” (in blue) to find your school
c. Select the type – Regular Decision, Early Action, Early Decision, Rolling
• You must select the CORRECT type. If you are unsure, please read your application documents and/or ask your counselor!
d. If you are requesting a transcript, make sure you check the “request” box under the “Transcript” heading then select “Add Colleges.”
• Option Two: By clicking the “Request Transcripts” link after adding the college to the “Colleges I’m Applying To” List. (Use this only if you
e. Click “Add Colleges.”
f. Check “I have submitted my application” if you have done so (if not, you can update this setting once you have submitted your application)
g. Repeat to add additional colleges you are applying to
h. Select “Add Colleges” at the bottom once you have selected all your colleges
* This list includes all schools you have added to your Common App in addition to schools you have applied to not using the Common App. For colleges that do not accept eDocs submissions, you will see a “stamp” logo next to the school name. If there is a “stamp logo,” students must come to the School Counseling office to pick up the hard copy transcript to mail out. The first three transcripts are free. Each transcript after the three will cost $2.00. If you have a Fee Waiver you will not be charged for any transcripts.
Request Transcripts for Scholarships:1. Complete the following steps to request transcripts for scholarships
a. Click the “Colleges” tab.
b. On the left hand side there is a tab titled “Resources,” click on “transcripts”
c. Click the “Request transcripts for scholarships or athletics”
d. Type your Name in the Recipient space for “Transcript One”
e. If you need additional Transcripts, type your Name in the Recipient space
f. Click “Add Transcript Requests”g. Students must pick up their transcript in the School Counseling office 48 hours after the request was completed.
To Check Your Transcript Status:
▪ Log onto Naviance/Family Connection
▪ Click the “Colleges” tab
▪ Click “Transcripts” (in the left column)
▪ Click “View the status of all my transcript requests”
Please note: The School
Counseling Department does not send official SAT or ACT scores
to colleges. It is the student’s responsibility to send official scores through
either Collegeboard (www.collegeboard.org)
and/or ACT (www.actstudent.org). Please see your counselor
with any questions.
Douglas Anderson has officially become an SAT Test Center! Students can now sign up and take the test here at DA. Our Center Number is 10302. The dates for all SAT and ACT tests are posted on bulletin boards throughout the school.
Admissions Hour for Seniors – The Guidance Department will be offering an “Admissions Hour” after school each week after school from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays where seniors can come to guidance and get assistance with online applications and admissions questions.
GRAD TRACKER for 10th Graders!
The Douglas Anderson School Counseling Department is excited to offer you and your 10th grade student an opportunity to meet with a school counselor to plan for the future. During this conference we will review graduation requirements and set post-secondary goals! The meetings will begin in mid-September and continue throughout the year.