DCPS Non-Discrimination Policy
- Vocational Education Program Guidelines for Eliminating Discrimination and Denial of Services on the Basis of Race, Color, National Origin, Sex and Handicap (45 C.F.R. Part 80, Appendix B)
- Title VI: Nondiscrimination Under Programs Receiving Federal Assistance Through the Department of Education Effectuation of Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964
- Section 504: Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Handicap in Programs or Activities Receiving Federal Financial Assistance (Section 504: 34 C.F.R.
- Title IX: Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Sex in Education Programs or Activities Receiving Federal Financial Assistance (Title IX: 34 C.F.R. Part 106)
- Title II (Americans with Disabilities Act): Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Disability in State and Local Government Services
- The Florida Educational Equity Act, section 1000.05, F.S.: Nondiscrimination on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, disability and marital status in all programs, activities and services against students and employees in the Florida K-20 public education system