Vision and Mission
Mission: Baldwin Middle-Senior High School is dedicated to providing high-quality educational opportunities for all students.
Vision: A place where every member of the Baldwin Middle-Senior High School family is inspired and equipped for success in post-secondary education, a career, and life.
Goals and Beliefs
- Increase academic achievement for all students
- Increase overall achievement for all students while moving significantly toward eliminating the achievement gap of racial and ethnic groups and students from low income families
- Significantly increase the graduation rate
- Increase the percentage of students graduating ready for post-secondary education and work
- Employ the best teachers
- Hire, develop, support and retain the best teachers in the nation.
- Establish a safe and respectful school
- Establish a safe school environment where students and teachers are respected and valued.
- Provide family and community support
- Establish strong family and community support with effective communications with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Deliver high quality support for all students and teachers
- Continually enhance school performance through delivery of high quality school management, operational support, and customer service.