Why school uniforms?
Students must follow the dress code in the Student Code of Conduct. However, John Love Early Learning Center strongly encourages students to wear school uniforms.
- School uniforms costs less as compared to preferred trendier brands.
- Students have less time to prepare and get ready for school in the morning.
- School uniforms keep students focused on their education, not their clothes.
- School uniforms may improve student’s attendance and punctuality.
- School uniforms enhance school pride.
- School uniforms decreases the possibility of violence within the school premises.
- Students can express their individuality by introducing variations and adding accessories.
- The money saved can be used to buy more outfits to wear after school and weekends.
John Love Uniforms
Black, Royal Blue or Gold
Collared polo-style shirts
Khaki, Navy Blue or Black
pants/shorts (appropriate length)
Shoes without closed heels or back straps should not be worn.