2021 Summer Driver’s Education Classes
Coordinator: Walter Williams, email@example.com
Drivers education courses for the summer 2021 term are currently full. Please check back at a later date for more registration options.
Registration Dates & Times:
Mondays and Wednesday between the time of 3:30 PM to 6:30 PM
Cost: $160.00 exact CASH only (No credit/debit cards or checks accepted)
Registration will be held in the front office of Wolfson High School.
Dates of Each Session: (Pick one session)
Class Times: 7:30 AM to 3:00 PM (NO FRIDAY CLASSES)
Session 1: (SOLD OUT)
Session 2: June 23rd, 24th, 28th, 29th, 30th, July 1st
Session 3: July 6th, 7th, 8th,12th,13th,14th
Session 4: July 15th,19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 26th
- Learners Permit is recommended prior to the start of the session. If you don’t have a permit before the session begins, you have to pass the Permit test with us the first day and then go straight to the DMV with all the necessary paperwork to get you permit printed out. If you fail to get the permit on the first day of the session, you cannot drive our vehicles without a permit so you will not be able to get a license.
- The student does not need to be present to register – they can have someone register them.
- Vehicles are provided during each session.
- The class consists of three parts: classroom, driving range, and street driving. You must average a 70% on all tests in each part to qualify for you Driver’s License waiver.
- Lunch is 30 minutes – must bring your own lunch and drink.
- Do not bring purses or backpacks – you will be moving from classroom to driving range to street driving and will have to leave your belongings in the classroom.
- School is not responsible for missing items.
- Sneakers or flat shoes are required at all times for safety – no flip-flops or high heels.