ALDEN ROAD PHYSICAL EDUCATION
We hope to see everyone at the county games!
- Cardiovascular or Cardiorespiratory Fitness is the ability of the heart, lungs, and vascular system to deliver oxygen-rich blood working muscles during sustained physical activity
- Muscular Strength is the amount of force a muscle or muscle group can exert against resistance
- Muscular Endurance is the ability of a muscle or muscle group to repeat a movement or to sustain a position for an extended period of time
- Flexibility is the ability of a joint to move through its full range of motion, from a flexed to an extended position.
- Body composition is the amount of fat in the body compared to the amount of lean mass (muscle, bones, etc.).