VISIT OUR SCHOOL OR ENROLL ONLINE
Completed registration packets and required documents can be dropped off in the main office Monday-Thur. Registrations must have all required documents to complete the enrollment.For answers to frequently asked questions CLICK HERE.DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION:All registrants must provide valid documentation to include proof of birth age, Florida certification of immunization or exemption, proof of residency, and meet the following school registration requirements under Florida Law:
The requirements above are Florida law and there are no exceptions.
- Kindergarten - Children may enter kindergarten if they will be five years old on or before September 1st.
- First Grade - Children may enter first grade if they will be 6 (six) years old on or before September 1st, and have successfully completed kindergarten.
- All children who will be 6 (six) years old by February 1st must attend school.
- All children must attend school until they reach the age of 16 (sixteen).
-Immunization Record (must be on Form 680) School Health Entry Parent Letter
-Physical dated within last 12 months
-Proof of Grade Level (student’s last report card or school document stating grade level - N/A for New KG Enrollment)
-Evidence of Custody/Guardianship (if the person registering is not the parent)
-Photo ID of person registering student-Proof of Residency Document 1 – one required
- DRIVERS LICENSE (SHOWING CURRENT ADDRESS)
- JEA BILL
- MORTGAGE STATEMENT
- LEASE AGREEMENT (PRIVATE LEASE MUST BE NOTARIZED & TWO ITEMS FROM NEXT SECTIONS ARE REQUIRED)
- credit card statement or bank statement
- Payroll Statement
- Change of address confirmation letter (not online confirmation, letter received in the mail)
- Non-cellular phone bill
- Vehicle Registration
- Auto insurance (mut show address and be dated within 30 days)
For more information/questions regarding registration please contact:Brandi Williams904email@example.com