Duval VPK Most Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I register for VPK next school year?Families must visit www.elcofduval.org to register. To register, a child must be four years old by September 1, 2018. There are no exceptions to the birth date. Families would need the following to register:
* Access to the internet and a scanner
* Your child's Social Security number
* One proof of current residency: driver's license, utility bill, or paystub
* One proof of age: birth certificate, passport, or military ID
It will take up to five business days to receive the Certificate of Eligibility by email.
2. How do I contact ELC?
The phone number is 208-2044. There are also three local offices. The address are as follows:
- Southside Office Southside Office - 650 Bowden Road, Suite 290 Jacksonville, FL 32256
- Northside Office Pearl Plaza - 5216 North Pearl Street Jacksonville, FL 32208
- Westside Office Kingdom Plaza 5310 - Lenox Ave; Suite 5 Jacksonville, FL 32205
3. My child is in Head Start or how do I contact someone with Head Start?
The number for Head Start in Duval is 423-8637.