School Advisory Council (SAC)
The functions of school advisory councils are:
- To assist in the preparation and evaluation of the school improvement plan (SIP) (Sec. 1001.452(2), F.S.).
- To assist in the preparation of educational improvement proposals for implementing an educational improvement grant.
- To assist in the preparation of the school’s annual budget (Sec. 1001.452(2), F.S.).
- To assist in completion of the Mid-Year Stakeholder Assessment.
- To perform functions prescribed by regulations of the district school board (Sec. 1001.452(2), F.S.)
Templates and Helpful Documents:
(please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request the documents below)
2019 SAC Handbook
Proof of Public Notice (Example to Post)
Meeting Minutes Template
Speaker Card Example
Robert's Rules of Order Script
School Advisory Council (SAC) Modules with voice-overs
Please click on the Modules below for each category
Posted 8/5/2019 at 1:50pm