School Advisory Council (SAC)
The functions of school advisory councils are:
- To assist in the preparation and evaluation of the school improvement plan (SIP) (Sec. 1001.452(2), F.S.).
- To assist in the preparation of educational improvement proposals for implementing an educational improvement grant.
- To assist in the preparation of the school’s annual budget (Sec. 1001.452(2), F.S.).
- To assist in completion of the Mid-Year Stakeholder Assessment.
- To perform functions prescribed by regulations of the district school board (Sec. 1001.452(2), F.S.)
Templates and Helpful Documents:
(please email email@example.com to request the documents below)
Proof of Public Notice (Example to Post)
Meeting Minutes Template
Speaker Card Example
Robert's Rules of Order Script
2019 - 2020 School Advisory Council (SAC) Modules with voice-overs are now available!!
Please click on the Modules below for each category
Posted 8/5/2019 at 1:50pm