School Advisory Council (SAC)
The functions of school advisory councils are:
- To assist in the preparation and evaluation of the school improvement plan (SIP) (Sec. 1001.452(2), F.S.).
- To assist in the preparation of educational improvement proposals for implementing an educational improvement grant.
- To assist in the preparation of the school’s annual budget (Sec. 1001.452(2), F.S.).
- To assist in completion of the Mid-Year Stakeholder Assessment.
- To perform functions prescribed by regulations of the district school board (Sec. 1001.452(2), F.S.
Templates and Helpful Documents:
Email email@example.com to request these documents:
- Proof of Public Notice Example
- Agenda Template
- Meeting Minutes Template
- Speaker Card Example
- Robert's Rules of Order Script
School Advisory Council (SAC) Modules with Voice-overs (Click on each module to view the presentation)
Module 1: School Advisory Council (5 min 40 sec)
Module 2: Florida Sunshine Laws and State Statutes (7 min 27 sec)
Module 3: Area Advisory Council (4 min 12 sec)
Module 4: District Advisory Council (3 min 47 sec)
Module 5: School Recognition Funds (SRF) and School Improvement Funds (SIF) (5 min 24 sec)