DCPS - Music Curriculum - Secondary
All Curriculum Guides and Instructional Resources have been moved to OneNote
Within the Visual and Performing Arts Notebook, look for the following tabs to access secondary music curriculum:Middle School MusicHigh School Music
- DCPS teachers can access these materials internally via OneNote or SharePoint.
- Once you select SharePoint, scroll down to find the Visual and Performing Arts Icon.
- Open the Notebook, then select "Open in OneNote" in the center of the top of the notebook screen.
- This will open the desktop version of OneNote.
- The Desktop version will automatically update with changes made throughout the year and navigation links will work where they will not in the online version.
The following music courses have related DCPS curricula at the secondary level.
Middle School High School M/J Band 1-4M/J Chorus 1-4M/J Orchestra 1-4M/J Exploring Music 1-3Band 1-6Chorus 1-6Orchestra 1-6Music of the WorldYou are welcome and able to access curriculum for K-12 Music, other visual & performing arts areas as well as the various courses within these pages.
Once there, you will find curriculum guides, instructional resources, internet-based resources, information about placing orders, PLC Meetings & PD opportunities throughout the year and MUCH more!
Teachers, these courses are for you, so if you see an addition you'd like to see, reach out to Dale Choate.