Stay up to date with your team! Get registered with Planet HS to receive emails and/or texts about games, practices, locations, and much more.
Student Registration Instructions:
1. Go to DCPS.Planeths.com
2. Enter your DCPS login information. The DCPS login information are the credentials used to login to a computer at school.
3. **At the top of the screen, click on the Clubs and Teams tab
4. Follow the Clubs/Teams important to you & receive the most up-to-date information.
Parent Registration Instructions:
1. Go to www.PlanetHS.com
2. Under “Join Your Friends Now!” click on “I’m a Parent”
3. *Complete your personal information
4. Click the Join Now button to create your account
5. **At the top of the screen, click on the Clubs and Teams tab
6. Follow the Clubs/Teams important to you & receive the most up-to-date information.
*Personal Information Instructions:
1. Name, Email & New Password (create a personal password and enter it here)
2. School - begin typing your child(s) school and select the name from the drop down list that appears.
3. Birthday, Gender & Zip Code
4. Stay Informed- choose how you will receive information published by this School
a. Email and/or Text Message- you will be asked for your cell phone number and service provider (Carrier)
5. Click on “Join Now” to create your account
6. The My PlanetHS tab will be selected- find all the information from the Schools and Clubs and Teams you choose to “Follow”. This page will be the first page you see every time you are logged in.
**How to Follow Your Clubs and Teams:
To receive the most up-to-date information from your School, Coaches and Club Sponsors, follow these steps:
1. At the top of the screen, click on the Clubs and Teams tab.
2. This will bring up a new page showing all of the Clubs and Teams at your school. Find the Clubs and Teams you wish to Follow and click on Follow to the right of the Club name.
3. Choose to become a Member or Fan and click on Follow and Ok to confirm. Note: Students are typically a Member; Parents and Friends are typically a Fan.