School Advisory Council use of funds:
Download Faculty Funding Request Form <-- here.
- Funds can be used for School Improvement Plan development or implementation only.
- SACs must reference specific objectives and/or strategies in the School Improvement Plan.
- The School Advisory Council decides on how the School Improvement Funds will be spent.
- The principal may not override the recommendations of the SAC.
- School Improvement Funds may not be used for capital improvements, such as, construction, renovation, remodeling, or site improvement.
- SACs are encouraged to use the funds to meet current needs rather than having the monies committed to recurring needs.