STEP 32020-2021 Duval Virtual Online Registration Form and DocumentsNew DVIA Students: After you have completed Step 1 and Step 2 and have been directed to continue the enrollment process, you will need to download and complete the New DCPS Student or Currtent DCPS Student Registration packet below and submit in the Duval Virtual Online Registration Portal.
PART 2 (if applicable): Gather Additional Required Documentation for NEW DCPS Students and 7th Grade Immunization RequirementImmunization RecordsSocial Security CardPhysicalTranscriptsProof of ResidenceBirth CertificateImmunization Records - 7th Grade dTap
PART 3 ONLINE PORTAL LINK:
You may also submit additional documents by FAX: (904) 348-5167, EMAIL to firstname.lastname@example.org, MAIL or DROP-OFF to: Duval Virtual Instruction Academy, Attn: Allison Wofford, DCPS Parent Resource Center, 4037 Boulevard Center Drive, Suite 227, Jacksonville, Fl, 32207
USER HELP FOR PDF DOCUMENTS***THE PDF DOCUMENTS MUST BE DOWNLOADED AND SAVED TO YOUR COMPUTER AS A PDF FILE BEFORE EDITING. (FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE STEPS CLOSELY WILL SUBMIT A BLANK DOCUMENT)
NOTE: Your computer may ask you if Adobe is trusted. You should click yes.
- You may need to download Adobe Reader to view and edit the form.
- When you click the document links, hover your mouse over the document. In the lower right corner you should see a box pop up.
- Click the disk that indicates "Save." The document will then most likely be located in your downloads section.
- You may want to move the location or "Save As" and rename the file and save in a location familiar to you.
- After saving the form to your computer, open and fill it out completely. Then save again. You will need to close the document to attach to the submission portal.
- When you have all forms complete, you can proceed to the Online Form Submission page.