Kindergarten and Out of State or County Registration

  • In order to register for Kindergarten, or for out of state or county students, the following items will be needed:

    • CSE Registration Packet
    • Two Proofs of Address
    • Birth Certificate
    • Social Security Card
    • Up To Date Immunization Record
    • Current Physical Health Form
    • Report Card or Progress Report from previous school
    • Working Telephone numbers on ALL documents