Why join our PTSA?
- Your participation is essential for our PTSA to be effective.
- There's no better way to know what's happening in our school.
- You'll be a positive role model for your child by demonstrating the importance you place on their education.
- We provide great opportunities to meet other parents, teachers, and students, building rapport and discussing issues that are on your mind. You can share ideas. concerns. and experiences.
- Joining us is an effective way for you to more effectively suggest change at our child's school.
- You can put your skills and hobbies to use for a good cause - your child and all children in our community.
How can you help our PTSA?
- As much as we would like you to volunteer your time, you do not have to attend meetings nor be present to help.
- You can help by donating money for programs and activity hosted by our PTSA.
- Purchase a $7.00 membership and receive a discount card that is good for the entire school year.
- To purchase a membership follow this link >>> https://jsmal.memberhub.store/store
How are PTSA funds used? PTSA funds are used to:
- Show our appreciation to our parents, teachers, staff, and students.
- Provide refreshments and decorations at student parties and dances.
- Purchase trophies for our talent show and athletic banquet.
- Purchase concession items sold at football, basketball, and volleyball games.
How do I donate, become a member, or buy PTSA T-shirts?
- Our PTSA accepts cash, checks, and money orders only.
- Donation/membership envelops can be picked up at the school's front office.
- Your child may turn in donation/membership envelops to Ms. Rogers (Teacher).
- PTSA T-shirts are sold at the school's Orientation, Open House, and at athletic events.
- You may also purchase PTSA T-shirts using the PTSA T-shirt Order Form located in the school's front office.
How do I volunteer?
- All volunteers are required to have a background check conducted before volunteering at JSMAL.
- Complete the Volunteer Application form located on the school's website.
- Check the PTSA Calendar for volunteer opportunities.
- Sign up to receive email notification of upcoming events and activities.
Where can I find PTSA activities and events?
- Please see our calendar for scheduled events and activities.
- To receive email notifications of upcoming events, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org