Duval County Public Schools Account Registration
1. Create a Duval County Public Schools Public User Account:
2. Follow the on-screen directions to complete the form.
- Be sure to enter your first and last name, your personal email address, and password when creating the account.
- Make note of the email address and password you used as it will be used again in the future.
3. If applicable, link your child to your account on the Student Information page by
entering their school name, student ID#, and last name.
- Note: You can connect all of your children within this one account. You do not need to create a separate account for each child!
4. Confirm your account information and click Finish.
5. Go to the email account you used to create your user account and open the email
from FIMservice@duvalschools.org. Click on the 'Email Validation Link'.
- Your email account must be verified within 7 days using the link from the email.
6. After verifying your email account through the email from
FIMservice@duvalschools.org, you now have 21 days to visit your child’s school to
validate your Parent/Guardian account and student link.
- Be sure to take a photo ID to the school and have a staff member approve your request.
7. Within 24 hours after the school verifies your account, using the email address and
password used to create your Parent/Guardian Account login to OneView or Focus.