Field Trip General Information
The rate to pay for a Bus Monitor/Attendant for Durham School Services increased effective 08/01/2019 to $9.45.
Field trip rate increase and additional forms for 2019 / 2020 school year has bee updated on Transportation / Field Trips page.
Common Carrier and/or Tour Company Information
Field Trip Information 2019/2020 School Year
- Field trips are $23.40/hour, paid in 15-minute increments after the first hour, 16 hrs/day max
- Field trips are subject to a 1 hr min. on school days and a 3 hour min. on non-school days
- One way trips should be paid for round trip time and miles. At least ONE (1) or THREE (3) hours for each
- Field trips are $0.70 per mile. Monitor rates are paid based on GSA.
- Please contact your individual Field Trip Coordinator for the appropriate rate Field Trip Point of Contacts - All Areas
- Contractor Payment Contact Matrix For Schools FY 19 20
As a general rule, field trips are scheduled between 9:30 AM and 1:30 PM. Please avoid scheduling field trips on Early Release Days. Groups must leave the destination site in enough time to have the bus back to the school at the time requested on the Field Trip Voucher. Buses that return late from a field trip impact the timeliness of the PM services.
Field Trip Forms - Athletic Directors and Coaches
AD Request Form 1920(excel)
Field Trip Forms/Instructions
Field Trip Manual FormsOUT OF COUNTY**please see current forms for pricing**
In & Out of County Parent Guardian Consent Form
Field Trip Title 1 Forms - Contact Title 1 Office: (904) 390-2123