Extended Day Program
Telephone: (904) 247-5954Extended Day Program Directors: Ms. Marylou Darcy and Mr. Dave DeWaele“We are committed to the development and management of safe, affordable, structured, and well-supervised care before and after school for students of working parents.”
What We Do:
The Neptune Beach Elementary Extended Day Enrichment Program (EDP) provides working parents a safe and convenient school location to leave their children before and after school. Our program is totally self-supported and paid for by working parents.
Our Extended Day program provides academic enhancement and physical activities.
Days of Operation:
Based on Duval County Public Schools’ District Calendar for students attending school brick and mortar (face-to-face).
Morning Before School Care Hours: 7:00 AM – 8:30 AM
Afternoon After School Care Hours: School-Day Dismissal until 6:00 PM
ALL Extended Day Registrations must be completed online:
Please note that all transactions are now online and may take time to process.
There are multisteps before your child(ren) can begin attending our program.
- Complete registration application online.
- Directors will then process applications. Email will be sent from director to verify start date.
- Once confirmed, Directors will send a request to bookkeeper to add child(ren) to the payment system.
- Once child(ren) added to the payment system, Directors will then send a follow-up email with payment instructions.
- After payment is received in full for the expected session, then child(ren) may attend EDP classes.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the EDP Directors.
Ms. Darcy - firstname.lastname@example.org or Mr. DeWaele - email@example.com