The SOS Program is an after-school counseling program for students (and parents) who are experiencing disciplinary problems in the regular school settings.
The curriculum includes classes on Communication, Bullying, Anger and Impulse Control, Conflict Resolution, Self-Esteem, Empathy, Bullying, Peer Pressure, Decision Making and Goal Setting. Student and parent/guardian are required to make up all missed classes. Program manager will work with families to complete the program when classes are missed.
PROGRAM LOCATIONS: (Separate secondary & elementary classes)
- Ed White High School – 1700 Old Middleburg Rd. N 32210
- Englewood High School – 4412 Barnes Rd. S 32207
- Mandarin High School – 4831 Greenland Rd. 32258
- William M. Raines High School – 3663 Raines Ave. 32209
- Sandalwood High School – 2750 John Prom Blvd 32246
- Andrew Jackson High School – 3816 N. Main Street 32206 (Saturdays only)
Classes will run for three (3) weeks, two (2) nights a week, Tuesday and Thursday, from 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m OR three (3) weeks, on Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.