The SOS Program is an after-school counseling program for students (and parents) who are experiencing disciplinary problems in the regular school settings.
PROGRAM OFFERINGS:The curriculum includes classes on Communication, Bullying, Anger and Impulse Control, Conflict Resolution, Self-Esteem, Empathy, Bullying, Peer Pressure, Decision Making and Goal Setting. Student and parent/guardian are required to make up all missed classes. Program manager will work with families to complete the program when classes are missed.PROGRAM LOCATIONS: (Separate secondary & elementary classes)
· Ed White High School – 1700 Old Middleburg Rd. N 32210
· Englewood High School – 4412 Barnes Rd. S 32207
· Mandarin High School – 4831 Greenland Rd. 32258
· William M. Raines High School – 3663 Raines Ave. 32209
· Sandalwood High School – 2750 John Prom Blvd 32246
Classes will run for three (3) weeks, two (2) nights a week, Tuesday and Thursday, from 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. The program will start on
September 6, 2015, and end on May 25, 2016.