Baldwin Athletic Training
Our training room serves as a medical facility for our student athletes. Athletes may come for injury evaluations, treatment and rehabilitation, and taping/bracing for practices and games.
We have two athletic training rooms on campus. Our outdoor facility is located in the fieldhouse adjacent to the football field. Our indoor facility is located near the gymnasium.
Athletic Training Room Rules:
- No running or horseplaying.
- No students allowed in the training room unattended
- No cleats inside the training facility.
- Athletes must sign in before seeing the athletic trainer for taping or treatment
- Must wear shirt, shorts, and shoes (unless you are receiving treatment)
- If you make a mess, clean it up!
- No cursing or inappropriate language.
- Be respectful to everything and everyone.
Athletic Training Room Hours:
- Monday-Thursday: 1:00 PM - 5:30 PM
- Friday: 1:30 PM - 5:30 PM
- Weekends: Closed
Training room is open later during home events.