School Advisory Council
The functions of the School Advisory Council are to:
- assist in the preparation and evaluation of the School Improvement Plan
- assist in the preparation of the school budget
- approve expenditures from School Improvement funds
SAC MemberTami GressmanCindy PickettRenee WorleyChris GabbardHarriet HartLinda PrattTina WilsonJoining SAC
- To participate in scheduled SAC meetings and carry out assignments.
- To participate in planning and monitoring of school buildings and grounds.
- To initiate activities or programs that generates greater cooperation between the community and schools.
- To assist in the development of educational goals and objectives.
- To review and provide input on curriculum issues.
- To recommend various support services and resources.
- To assist in the preparation of the accreditation report.
- To perform any such function as are prescribed by regulations of the school board.
- To perform other functions as requested by the principal.