• Gastrostomy Tube
    If your child is fed at school via a gastrostomy tube, a signed consent form to administer the feedings must be on file completed by the parent and the physician. The parent is responsible for sending to school the necessary supplies for the feedings – formula; feeding bag (a new bag weekly); extensions (sent in on the first of each month); and feeding pump (sent in daily if needed).