SOCCER – BOYS & GIRLS
1. See the Dates of Athletic Contests Schedule for practice start and game dates.
2. Thirty (30) minute halves will be played for both boys and girls.
3. Rubber balls may not be used as a game ball. (Game ball must be leather or synthetic leather material).Home team provides three (3) game balls.
4. The home team must furnish at least two ball persons.
5. In the event that only one referee shows up by game time, the game must be played.The competing schools will provide linesmen.6. In the case of a tie, there will be no overtimes or tie breakers, the game will remain a tie.
7. Mercy Rule: 8 goals at half-time or anytime thereafter.
A. If there is a tie(s) for 1st place in the standings, then the results of the in-season head-to-head competition shall be used to break that tie. If the tied teams split the in-season head-to-head competition, proceed to B below.
B. One game playoff
C. The team with the best overall record will host the playoff game. If the overall record is tied a coin flip will determine the host.
Teams will be seeded based on record for the championships. #1 vs #4, #2 vs #3. If teams are tied based on record, then a coin flip will determine the seeding. This seeding will also be used for the championship game and consolation game in regards to home team and jersey color. The Home Team will wear light and the Visitors will wear dark.