School Counselor ServicesFlorida School Counselor and DCPS Framework
- Individual Counseling: Brief Counseling with students; referred by parents, teachers, administrators, and self-referrals.
- Small Group Counseling: (on various topics as needed- parents’ permission is required
- Classroom Counseling Lessons: Safety Matters, and Bullying Prevention, Conflict Resolution (Restorative Justice Model) and Character Lessons.
- Parent/teacher support by providing resources and information that relates to academic and personal/social emotion achievement
- Coordinate and facilitate Attendance Meetings
- ESOL Contact Support
- 504 Plan Development
- Gifted Program Contact – Eligible Gifted Students attend Loretto Elementary (1) day a weekly
- Consult and collaborate with administrators, ESE support staff, Social worker, and all other stakeholders
To request for academic, Gifted, or 504 testing/evaluations, please make your request in writing.