Class of 2018
Senior Year Information
Class Officer Elections
Interest Meeting – August 17th
Election Paperwork Due – August 25th
Campaigning – August 28th – August 30th
Voting – August 31st
Interviews – August 30th
Senior Package Information
Senior Package - $390
One (1) Cap & Gown Rental
One (1) Grad Bash Transportation & Ticket
One (1) Prom Ticket (for the senior only; not for the guest)
One (1) Senior T-Shirt
One (1) Senior Sweatshirt
One (1) Yearbook
One (1) Senior Breakfast Ticket
Commencement Fee - student’s diploma, diploma cover, cords (if applicable), graduation program, graduation tickets and all other items associated with commencement**
Payments will be accepted every Monday and Friday in October 2017
October 2, 6, 9, 13, 16*, 20, 23, 27, 30, 31
Location - TBA
Checks (including Cashier’s Checks)/Money Orders need to made payable to
Robert E Lee High School (student’s name and school I.D. # must be printed on the payment)
NO PARTIAL PAYMENTS!!!
Spring 2018 – only Grad Bash tickets will be sold in February 2018 for $150 cash or money order only
The senior class will give away 2 senior packages –one to a male student and one to a female student…..details announced at our first class meeting!
Students not purchasing a senior package will be required to pay a $25 commencement fee. This fee will be collected in March 2018.
October 16 – Teacher Planning Day – fees collected from 8am – 11am only
Senior Package FAQ
1. Must every senior purchase the senior package? No, however, purchasing the senior package will assure that the senior will have all of the items listed and not placed on a waiting list.
2. Is October 2017 the only time when senior packages will be sold? Yes. In the spring, only Grad Bash tickets will be sold in February 2018 for $150. All other items will have to be purchased separately.
3. Can I order a cap and gown directly from Herff Jones? No. Students who do not purchase the senior package from the school WILL purchase their cap and gown rental directly from Herff Jones in May 2018. The price is $75 (CASH ONLY). There is no order form to purchase the cap and gown from Herff Jones online for Lee High School.
4. What about graduation announcements and senior pictures? We have 2 independent contractors that sell these items to our students. Herff Jones will have a student presentation regarding announcements in the Fall (usually November). Senior pictures must be scheduled through Leonard’s. Again, these items are NOT included in the senior package.
5. What if my student does NOT want all of the items in the package? Unfortunately, seniors are not able to pick and choose what items they would like to purchase. It is a complete package that is being purchased. Students who do not purchase the package are able to purchase all the items separately - at higher prices and provided that items are available to be purchased (several items will probably have waiting lists). The package is NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERRABLE. If a student transfers to another school, withdraws, receives notification that he/she will not graduate, or does not attend any event that is paid for with the senior package, they WILL NOT be able to receive a refund. This rule will be adhered to strictly.
6. Must the senior package be paid in its entirety? Can separate payments be made? No. Payments must be made in their entirety. The full price of $390 can be made in cash, or by check or money order. All checks and money orders must be made payable to Robert E Lee High School. In the memo section the student’s name and ID Number should be printed. Any returned checks will have the student’s name deleted from the official paid roster until payment is rendered a second time (the second payment must be made in CASH or MONEY ORDER - there will be 30 days given to rectify this situation and have the student placed on the paid roster again).
7. When in October are seniors able to purchase the package? October 2nd, 6th, 9th, 13th, 20th, 23rd, 27th, 30th and 31st. Locations will be announced at a later date.
8. When can students expect to receive their items? Barring any shipping and/or weather issues, the following timeline can be expected:
Sweatshirt - November/December 2017
T-Shirt –March/April 2018
Prom Ticket - April/May 2018 (whenever prom is scheduled)
Grad Bash Ticket – April 2018
Yearbook - May 2018
Cap & Gown - May/June 2018
All other questions, comments and/or concerns should be directed to Mrs. NaTasha Morrison, Student Activities Director at firstname.lastname@example.org (this is the best method of contact) or at 381-3930 ext 2892. We thank you for supporting your student’s education, and as always “Go Generals!”