Florida Gold Seal Vocational Scholars
The Florida Gold Seal Vocational Scholars (GSV) may be funded if enrolled in a career education or certificate program. Florida high school students who wish to qualify for the Florida Gold Seal Vocational Scholars (GSV) award must meet the following initial eligibility requirements:
• Achieve the required weighted minimum 3.0 GPA in the non-elective high school courses
• Take at least 3 full credits in a single Career and Technical Education program
• Achieve the required minimum 3.5 unweighted GPA in the career education courses
• Achieve the required minimum score on the ACT®, SAT®, or Florida Postsecondary Education Readiness Test (P.E.R.T.) exams
• Complete 30 service hours.