Student and Staff Social and Emotional Support
- All schools have support through district Crisis Intervention Teams (social workers, psychologists, and behavioral specialists).
- All schools have access to the Child Guidance Rapid Response Team through the District Crisis Response Hotline (904-390-2535).
- All schools have access to the 24/7 District Crisis Hotline for employees to report student mental/emotional health concerns.
- All students and parents have access to the Bullying Hotline via phone (904-390-2255) or text (390Call@Duvalschools.org).
- All schools have access to a school-based nurse.
- All employees have access to an Employee Assistance Program (904-296-9436).
- Other support resources are available through the United Way by calling 211.