DCPS provides some support to students with disabilities who attend private schools. Information for parents is found to the left; information for private school administrators is on the right. If you need more information, email links are provided below.
ESE Admissions-Rhonda Giffin
Fiscal Management-Ann Duncan
Academic Instruction-Natalie Broussard
School Psychologist-Rob Poole
Speech/Language Pathologist-Paige Farinella
Program Supervisor-Mia Espinoza
Office: 4037 Boulevard Center Drive, Jacksonville, FL 32207
Phone 904.348-7889 Fax 904.858-3625 Email PPPSS@duvalschools.org
INFORMATION FOR PRIVATE SCHOOL PARENTS
If parents suspect that their child has a disability and may qualify for special education, they may request an evaluation.
Contact Elizabeth Salter at 904.348-5218.
INFORMATION FOR PRIVATE SCHOOL ADMINISTRATORS
Initial Agreement with DCPS
- Intent to Participate Form (Click to access.)
- Evidence that the school is a non-profit organization by March 26, 2020 - please contact the IDEA grant office for participation information after this date
- IDEIA Presentation from March 17, 2020
- IDEA - Affirmation of Consultation 2020.pdf
- IDEA - Needs Assessment Survey 2020
- PPPSS Services Letter 2020
Response to Intervention (RtI) Documents