Arrival & Dismissal Procedures
Arrival: All students may begin entering the building starting at 8:00 A.M.
- Car Riders will enter through the side doors along the fence.
- Walkers will enter through the side doors along the fence.
- Bus Riders will exit the bus and walk from the bus loop through the cafeteria doors.
Dismissal: Dismissal begins at 2:50 P.M.
- Car Riders will be dismissed through the library door when their name is called.
- Walkers will be dismissed through the side doors along the fence.
- Bus Riders will be dismissed through cafeteria doors and board the bus when the bus arrives.
Important: Students should not be on school property any earlier than 8:00AM and no later than 3:00PM unless they are enrolled in Extended Day or Girls Inc. There is no adult supervision for students on campus outside of school hours. According to the DCPS Code of Conduct, schools “are not responsible for supervising students who arrive on school property 30 or more minutes before school, or for students who remain on school property 30 or more minutes after school or school-sponsored activities end.”