Arrival: All students may begin entering the building starting at 8:00 A.M.
- Car Riders will be dropped off in the front of the school and enter through the main doors.
- Walkers will enter through the main doors at the front of the school.
- Bus Riders will exit the bus and walk from the bus loop to the cafeteria doors. Click here for information about bus routes.
- PreK students must be walked to their classrooms and signed in daily.
Dismissal: Dismissal begins at 2:50 P.M. daily.
- Car Riders will be dismissed from the front of the school when their name is called.
- Walkers will be dismissed from the wet side of the school near the PreK playground along the fence. (PreK students must be released to a parent or older sibling. They can no walk home alone.)
- Bus Riders will be dismissed from the cafeteria when as their bus arrives. Click here for information about bus routes.
- PreK students must be picked up by an adult at dismissal time.
Important: Students should not be on school property any earlier than 8:00AM and no later than 3:00PM unless they are enrolled in Extended Day or Girls Inc. There will be no adult supervision for students on campus outside of school hours. According to the DCPS Code of Conduct, schools “are not responsible for supervising students who arrive on school property 30 or more minutes before school, or for students who remain on school property 30 or more minutes after school or school-sponsored activities end.”