Douglas Anderson School of the Arts Auditions
Auditions will be held on Saturday, February 2 from 9:00 am - 12:00 pm, or from 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm for admission into Douglas Anderson for the 2019-2020 school year. Auditions are open to all incoming 9-12 grade students.
Please use the menu at the left for complete audition information, including:
- Principal's Message- A welcome message from our Principal, Mrs. Melanie Hammer.
- General Audition Information- General information including Entrance Requirements, Curriculum, Additional Contractual Agreements, and Transportation.
- Audition Requirements- Detailed information on the audition requirements for each available Arts Area.
- Online Audition Application- A link to the Online Audition Application - Please DO NOT complete the Online Audition Application until you have CAREFULLY read the Principal's Message, General Audition Information, and specific Audition Requirements.
- Audition Forms- Contains links to important downloadable audition forms, along with a complete downloadable 2019-2020 Audition Packet containing all of the information above.