Private School Consultation
In preparation for the 2019-2020 school year, a Federal Programs Private School Consultative Meeting was held Friday, January 11, 2019 from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. At the Schultz Center for Teaching and Leadership. The purpose of this meeting was to consult and provide information about the Title I, Part A; Title II, Part A; and Title IV, Part A. Private schools received program overviews, information concerning the 2019-2020 projected allocations, participation requirements, and participation forms. Additionally, a simulation training was provided to provide foundational information and context pertaining to the purpose of the three Title programs.
Consultation Presentation - January 11, 2019
Information about the Missouri CAN Poverty Simulation
Immediate Next Steps
- ALL FEDERAL PROGRAMS
- Date Certain Data: Friday, February 8, 2019 (This is required if the school is participating in Title II, Part A or Title IV, Part A)
- Participation Forms Due: March 28, 2019 (This is required for participation in any of the federally funded programs)
- TITLE I, PART A
- Title I, Part A - Income Determinatrion Forms - Should be in the process of being collected from parents - Due date will be April 30, 2019
- Title I, Part A - Parent Consent Forms - Will be due for all parents at the beginning of the year and at the latest by Labor Day for services to start at the beginning of the year (additional consultation will occur with information for this). These forms apply to students who will be at the school for the 2019-20 school year.
- Title I, Part A - Student Referral Forms - Will be due for all students at the beginning of the school year and at the latest by Labor Day for services to start at the beginning of the year (additional consultation will occur with information for this componenet). These forms are completed by administrators and teachers for students for students who will attend the school for the 2019-20 school year.
- TITLE II, PART A
- Title II Completed Plan Due Date: May 31, 2019 - this date is contingenct upon prelimiary data being provided from FDOE
- TITLE IV, PART A
- Title IV, Part A Compelte Plan Due Date: July 31, 2019 - this date is contingent upon preliinary data being provided from FDOE