Our extended day program usually fills to capacity during pre-registration each year. Follwing pre-registration, we keep a waiting list and offer spaces to students as we are able to add classes, or as a space opens up.
If you would like to be added to our waiting list, please complete the following steps:
1. Send Ms. Stanberry an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Type your child's name in the subject line at the top of your email.
- In the body of the email, include your child's name, their grade level, and your phone number. Please also let us know if this is your child is NEW to our school this year.
2. Wait for us to call you. The office staff will not have any additional information about the waiting list. You may keep updated by visiting our Extended Day blog. Students are placed in number order according to the date we received an email. As soon as we call a parent, a date is placed by their student's name. We will not remove the child's name.
3. Visit http://extday.blogspot.com to see the waiting list.
4. When a spot opens, we will notify you to come in and fill out a packet and pay. We typically do not have spots open up until October and December.