The following are important forms that must be signed and uploaded before ANY participation in sports activity (this includes offseason conditioning and tryouts). Please scan entire EL2 form after getting it signed and stamped by a doctor and download as a PDF before uploading. This will ensure that all documents are uploaded together, and we will not have to withhold participation for missing sections. Further instructions are detailed below.
EL3 Liability and Release Forms
Other athletic participation forms that may need to be signed are found on the Mandarin Athletics website: https://mandarinhighathletics.com/#!/resources
Paperwork will ONLY be accepted ONLINE
Step 1: Visit Athletic Clearance Here
Step 2: Watch Quick Tutorial Video
Step 3: Follow Steps Provided on Mandarin Athletics Page Here
Step 4: Check to make sure all documents were accurately uploaded to the correct place.
The following forms are required for any student-athlete wishing to participate and are due on the day of tryouts. These forms are good for 365 days and must be valid throughout the season. Participation will not be permitted without registration and completion of all required online forms!
1. Sports Physical - EL2 (print/bring to Dr., MUST HAVE DOCTOR STAMP, and upload, no other physical forms accepted)
2. Consent Form - EL3 (sign electronically in athletic clearance)
3. Insurance Verification (must upload/attach)
4. Sportsmanship Contract (sign electronically in athletic clearance)
5. GA-4, Athletic Recruiting (Transfer Students Only)