Advertising Guidelines and Rates for Distribution of Electronic Flyers
Vendors are allowed to send appropriate advertisements to Duval County Public Schools parents through Peachjar. Peachjar is an electronic flyer system that replaces the need for printed copies of flyers. The flyers are approved through the Marketing and Public Relations Department. Electronic flyer distribution involves a two-level fee structure.
1. Posting Fee: Paid to Peachjar via Peachjar Credits. Pricing is determined by Peachjar.
Posting Fee Exceptions: Peachjar is provided without charge to Duval County Public Schools staff and affiliated organizations for the distribution of internal, non-commercial, school-related informational flyers.
2. Distribution Fee: Paid in advance to Duval County Public Schools.
- $100 processing fee
- Fee by individual school - for-profit organizations and non-profit organizations
- $100 per elementary school ($75 per school for non-profit organizations)
- $200 per middle school ($150 per school for non-profit organizations)
- $300 per high school ($225 per school for non-profit organizations)
- Fee by grade band - for-profit organizations and non-profit organizations
- $8000 for all elementary schools ($4000 for non-profit organizations)
- $3300 for all middle schools ($1600 for non-profit organizations)
- $1700 for all high schools ($850 for non-profit organizations)
If interested in advertising with Duval County Public Schools, contact:
Director of Marketing