Athletic Training Facility
Hours: 2 p.m. – 4 p.m. Rehabilitation Time, 3 p.m. – End of Day: Practice Time
- Proper clothing is required at all times.
- Be respectful: “Please, Thank you, Yes Sir/Ma’am” – Cursing will not be tolerated.
- If you do not have a medical issue, you should not be in this room.
- Do not take anything from this room without permission
- No athletes should be in the Athletic Training Facility unsupervised.
- When you enter the room, you must sign in.
- Return to play after an injury requires a written note from the doctor.
- Treatment priorities are as follows:
- Athletes with away games.
- Athletes with home games.
- Athletes with practice.
- New injury evaluations.
- Injury treatments and evaluations
- Athletes are responsible for reporting all injuries to an Athletic Trainer as soon as possible.
- You are not “cleared” from a concussion injury until our team physician and an Athletic Trainer has notified both the coach and the parents.
- All concussions follow the exact same protocol and are reported to administration in the event academic accommodations are needed.
- State law and school board policy require all paperwork to be completed before participation in sports.
- State law and school board policy require a written note from the treating physician for any sports injury prior to return to play.
Home Rehabilitation Exercises (click link)
Last Modified on May 22, 2020