Bus Stop Registration is open for the 2021-22 School Year.
All students except those receiving ESE services must register for transportation before they may ride a bus.
A Focus account is required. To open a Focus account, go to Focus School Software - Creating a Parent Account.
Once your account is established, please follow the directions on this sheet to register your student for bus transportation.
- Login into the parent/guardian Focus account and select your child’s name.
- Select Child Info.
- Click the Forms tab.
- Select Transportation Registration Form.
- Review your address. The primary address is used to determine the bus assignment.
- If the address is correct, go to “My student will be a bus rider” and select Yes.
- If the address is not correct, contact your child’s school to update before proceeding.
- Click Submit Request.
Repeat these steps for any additional students in the family.
Bus stop information will be available after July 27. At that time, families can find their child's bus info by logging into the parent/guardian Focus account, selecting their child’s name, selecting Child Info, and then selecting Transportation from the list.
(Note - Info is available within 7-10 business days after registering, but no earlier than July 27.)
If your family uses an alternate address for a bus stop, after clicking Submit Request, visit the Alternate Address Request page for further instructions.