Overview of Procedures:
- Students, faculty, and staff are required to wear a school ID at all times while on campus.
- Student drivers will only park in the front parking lot by the stadium.
Morning Arrival Procedures:
- The only doors that will be open to enter the school will be the front entrance doors and the side door on Duke for all bus riders.
- Students are NOT allowed to leave campus and go to the store once they have step foot on campus.
- When the bell rings, all teachers will shut their door and all students remaining in the hall will report to the nearest administrator to receive a tardy slip.
Hall Pass Procedures:
- Students may utilize a hall pass, for restroom use only, during the middle 40 minutes of each period.
Afternoon Dismissal Procedures:
- All students remaining on campus for after school activities shall report immediately to their activity location.
- Any students found in the bus zone that do not ride the bus will be assigned a disciplinary consequence.
- Students released from any activity before the activity busses arrive shall report to the cafeteria.
After School Activity Procedures (including Athletics)
- Students should be under adult supervision at ALL TIMES. Students should be supervised until everyone has been picked up (including game days).
- Ensure that you have arranged for transportation to get home prior to any activity.
- At the conclusion of practice, athletes should be directed to report to the cafeteria from the back of the school or Duke Hall. Athletes should NOT be in the main building or front of the school.
- It is the responsibility of each sponsor/teacher/coach to ensure that all car/bus riders report directly to the cafeteria when released from the activity.
- Students must be escorted by a sponsor
- In order to ride the activity bus, students must give their pass to their bus driver. It is very important that sponsors/teacher/coaches always ensure that students receive a pass every day.
- There should not be any students in the halls or outside waiting for transportation.
- All visitors will enter through the front entrance and report directly to the front office.
- Staff will create an electronic visitor’s badge using the visitor’s driver’s license.
- Staff will direct visitors where to go and have them return to the front office to report their departure.