The link below will give you the document that you will need related to sending your transcripts to the colleges/universities that you are applying to. This will be turned in to Ms. Johnson at the front of Guidance. On this form you will circle the schools that you need transcripts sent to. If they are private or out of state, you will write them in that section towards the bottom. If you need transcripts sent to NCAA please write that in the top right corner. For the ones that say "final only" next to them, you do not circle them and will need to complete the Self-reported Student Academic Record (SSAR).  



    Transcript Request Form