We look forward to having you join our Commander family. Please follow the steps below for new student registration:
1. Determine your child(ren)’s zoned area school by entering your home address in the school locator.
2. Gather the following documents:
- Birth certificate or valid evidence of date of birth
- Florida certification of immunization or exemption
- Physical examination for all students who have never attended a Florida public or private school (physical must be no more than 12 months old at the time of the student's enrollment)
- Most recent report card, if granted from another district
- Withdraw grades and academic transcript, if granted from another district
- Copy of IEP or 504 (if applicable)
- Proof of residency (JEA bill, mortgage agreement, or signed lease agreement from a company)
- Parent/Guardian photo I.D.