Students that are currently enrolled in Duval HomeRoom that have a Research I block on their schedule MUST choose a Duval Flex class to replace it.
Open the following link: Duval Flex.
- Click "Start Your Enrollment" tab [located in the middle of the screen.]
- Choose "I Attend a Public School in Florida".
- Choose "I just want to take one or more courses."
- Choose "Duval" from the County drop-down menu.
- Click "Register Now".
- Click "Create New Account".
- Choose "9-2 High School DVIA IC (IS)".
- Fill out the YELLOW fields.
- For the Login Information;
- Create Student Username: Use DCPS student number.
- Create Student Password: Use DCPS student password.
- Save the information.
After Creating Account
- Login to the account to request courses.
- Your requests will be sent to your school counselor for approval.