All full-time Duval County Public School employees have a right to an evaluation experience that reflects their hard work and allows them to develop professionally. On Team Duval, each employee will experience a robust evaluation process. All employees should take evaluations very seriously as they are considered in reappointment/non-reappointment, promotional opportunities, job transfers, surplus, and pay increases. One of the first documents that a new employer/supervisor considers is the employee evaluation.
The Evaluations Team is in place to do the following:
- Work to ensure that all full-time employees receive an evaluation each school year.
- Provide access to current and past evaluation documents to current and former employees.
- Train and educate all employees on their evaluation processes as well as the administrators who evaluate them.
- Navigate the Perform portal to ensure evaluation processes are correct and correct any issues.
- Help those who cannot access or log into the system so that they can access their processes and forms. This includes sign-in issues as well as providing access to employees who cannot see Perform.
- Assist teachers who are in need of passing the Florida Teacher Certification General Knowledge Exam with free test preparation.
- Assist those employees who do not have a Bachelor’s Degree and who desire to become teachers in going back to college to earn that degree.
Find the Evaluations site on SharePoint here.