Looking to enroll your student at Charger Academy? Check the school locator to verify that Charger Academy is your neighborhood school. To make a registration appointment call the Guidance office at 904-573-1060.
Prior to coming to your registration appointment be sure to to have the following documents:
- Birth certificate or valid evidence of date of birth
- Florida certification of immunization or exemption including TDAP for all 7th graders
- Physical examination for all students who have never attended a Florida public or private school (physical must be no more than 12 months old at the time of the student's enrollment)
- Most recent report card, if transferring from another district
- Withdraw grades and academic transcript, if transferring from another district
- Copy of IEP or 504 (if applicable)
- Proof of residency (JEA bill, mortgage agreement, or signed lease agreement from a company)
- Parent/Guardian photo I.D.