What we do at the Grants Office
The Grants Department also assists schools and departments with the following:Help to find grants: We can help you find a grant for your school or program.We also provide:
- Submit districtwide grant requests
- Track open grant opportunities
- Help develop new grant-funded programs
- Assist with compliance
- Advice on available funding: The Grants Department can help connect you to open opportunities for funding.
- Support for post-award activities: We can help with startup, fiscal management, and reporting.
- Assisting community partners with grant requests: We can help gather education data, write letters of support, and provide other assistance to community partners who are writing their own grants.
- Feedback on proposals: The Grants Department can provide feedback on proposals. Please note that proposal review can take some time, so be sure to contact the grants department as soon as possible to schedule a review.