Here are the Resources from the event with activities for Families!
Kahoot!- sign up at https://kahoot.com/
52 Ways Families Can Spend Time Together (English & Spanish):
Virtual Field Trips!
- Visiting the north pole - https://poseidonexpeditions.com/video-360/
- Discover Education Virtual Field Trips - https://www.discoveryeducation.com/community/virtual-field-trips/
- 41 Virtual field trips for kids - https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/life/parenting/a32403098/virtual-field-trips-for-kids/
- SCHUSTER’S FARM - This family-owned and operated farms has 6 field trips to choose from, including one about bees and honey production, an inside look at the pumpkin patch, how corn grows, a visit with their farm animals, a walk inside their corn fields, and a tour of their farm kitchen. Each field trip also has activity sheets to accompany them.
The links below require a Facebook account:
- HUNT HILL AUDUBON SANCTUARY - A series of Facebook Live recorded videos that teach all about their environmental programs, the flora on their land and also includes nature-themed craft ideas.
- BUILDING FOR KIDS MUSEUM - A ton of different videos that not only take you inside the museum, but also walk you through DIY STEM, music and art activities, and interviews with different local experts to learn about their different careers.