School Advisory Council (SAC)
The responsibility of the school advisory council is:
To provide parents, citizens, faculty, staff, and students an opportunity to participate in the development of educational priorities, assessment of a school’s needs, and identification of local resources.
The functions of school advisory councils are:
- To assist in the preparation and evaluation of the school improvement plan (SIP) (Sec. 1001.452(2), F.S.).
- To assist in the preparation of educational improvement proposals for implementing an educational improvement grant.
- To assist in the preparation of the school’s annual budget (Sec. 1001.452(2), F.S.).
- To assist in completion of the Mid-Year Stakeholder Assessment.
- To perform functions prescribed by regulations of the district school board (Sec. 1001.452(2), F.S.).
SAC Meetings are Thursdays, 5:30 PM
Join us in the Media Center (in person) or on TEAMS (virtual option).
Dates for the 2022-2023 SAC meetings are:
- September 22nd
- October 20th
- November 17th
- January 19th
- February 23rd
- March 23rd
- April 20th
- May 18th