Andrew Jackson High School of Advanced Technology, a Dedicated Magnet School, is the oldest fully accredited high school in Jacksonville. (Duval County, Florida). The school is located on Main Street just north of downtown Jacksonville. Named for President Andrew Jackson, the school opened in 1927. In 1970, the school was integrated and served the neighboring communities for more than fifty years before becoming a dedicated magnet school.