- Car riders and walkers should arrive at school no earlier than 8:00 a.m. since there is no adult supervision. The only students allowed in the building before 8:00 a.m. are those enrolled in extended day or safety patrols.
- Upon entering the building, ALL students should go directly to the cafeteria for breakfast.
- After breakfast, students are to report to their classroom hallway to sit and read quietly outside of their homeroom until the morning bell rings.
- Bus and daycare van riders are dismissed from their classrooms to the Bus Loop starting at 2:40 pm. Students released from their classrooms according to Bus numbers which are announced over the intercom.
- Car riders are dismissed by their assigned numbers from their classroom to the car rider zone. Student numbers are displayed on teacher laptops once their car has arrived. Patrols assist students to the car zone.
- Walkers are escorted by a staff member to the walker's gate by 2:50.
- After 3:00 any remaining walkers will be taken to the car rider loop.
- Do not stop your car in the street to pick up your walker. This is not the car rider zone and it is not safe. Please park in the parking spaces next to the Walker's gate.
- There are no early pick ups after 2:15 on regular school days and after 1:15 pm on early release Wednesdays.