Health / P.E./Driver's EdGraduation Requirement:One (1) credit H.O.P.E.
2021 Summer Driver’s Education Classes
Atlantic Coast High School
9735 R.G. Skinner Parkway
Coordinators: Tracy Rhodes = firstname.lastname@example.org
Laura Russell = email@example.com
Registration Dates & Times: (Main Office)
March 16 – May 20 (Tuesday & Thursdays between the time of 3:00 PM to 5:30 PM)
$160.00 exact CASH only (No credit/debit cards or checks accepted)
Class Times: 7:30 AM to 3:00 PM (NO FRIDAY CLASSES)
Dates of Each Session: (Pick one session)
Session 1: June 14, 15, 16, 17, 21, 22 (Blount, Lee, Ross) Now full
Session 2: June 23, 24, 28, 29, 30, July 1 (Blount, Montemayor, Moses)
Session 3: July 6, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14 (Blount, Montemayor, Moses)
Session 4: July 15, 19, 20, 21, 22, 26 (Blount, Montemayor, Ross)
• Learners Permit is recommended prior to the start of the session. If you don’t have a permit before the session begins, you have to pass the Permit test with us the first day and then go straight to the DMV with all the necessary paperwork to get you permit printed out. If you fail to get the permit on the first day of the session, you cannot drive our vehicles without a permit so you will not be able to get a license.
• The student does not need to be present to register – they can have someone register them.
• Vehicles are provided during each session.
• The class consists of three parts: classroom, driving range, and street driving. You must average a 70% on all tests in each part to qualify for you Driver’s License waiver.
• Lunch is 30 minutes – must bring your own lunch and drink.
• Do not bring purses or backpacks – you will be moving from classroom to driving range to street driving and will have to leave your belongings in the classroom.
• School is not responsible for missing items.
• Sneakers or flat shoes are required at all times for safety – no flip-flops or high heels.
Coach KeaneHealth and PE Department Coordinatorkeanec@duvalschools.org(904)538-5120
Course OfferingsAerobicsCare and Prevention of Athletic InjuriesDrivers EducationH.O.P.E.Team Sports