Health / P.E./Driver's EdGraduation Requirement:One (1) credit H.O.P.E.
2020 Summer Driver’s Education Classes
Atlantic Coast High School
9735 R.G. Skinner Parkway
Coordinators: Tracy Rhodes = email@example.com
Laura Russell = firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Dates & Times:
March 16 – April 29 (Monday & Wednesdays between the time of 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM)
Cost: $160.00 exact CASH only (No credit/debit cards or checks accepted)
Dates of Each Session: (Pick one session)
Class Times: 7:30 AM to 3:00 PM (NO FRIDAY CLASSES)
Session 1: June 8, 9, 10, 11, 15,16
Session 2: June 17, 18, 22, 23, 24, 25
Session 3: June 29, 30, July 1, 2, 6, 7
Session 4: July 8, 9, 13, 14, 15, 16
· Learners Permit is recommended prior to the start of the session. If you don’t have a permit before the session begins, you have to pass the Permit test with us the first day and then go straight to the DMV with all the necessary paperwork to get your permit printed out. If you fail to get the permit on the first day of the session, you cannot drive our vehicles so you will not be able to get a license.
· The student does not need to be present to register – they can have someone register them.
· Vehicles are provided during each session.
· The class consists of three parts: classroom, driving range, and street driving. You must average a 70% on all tests in each part to qualify for your Driver’s License waiver.
· Lunch is 30 minutes – must bring your own lunch and drink.
· Do not bring purses or backpacks – you will be moving from classroom to driving range to street driving and will have to leave your belongings in the classroom.
· School is not responsible for missing items.
· Sneakers or flat shoes are required at all times for safety – no flip-flops or high heels.
Joel DavisHealth and PE Department Coordinator(904)538-5120
Course OfferingsAerobicsCare and Prevention of Athletic InjuriesDriver EducationH.O.P.E.Team Sports