* Continous academic improvement is imperative for the success of our students and school.
* Student learning is our number one priority.
* Students need to not only demonstrate an understanding of essential knowledge and skills, but also need to be actively engaged in solving problems and producing quality work.
* A safe and physically WELCOMING environment promotes student learning.
* Reading, math and Writing proficiency are the instructional focus of Mandarin High School.
* Curriculum and instructional practices should incorporate a variety of learning activities (differentiation) to accommodate students with different learning styles and capabilitites.
* Inspiring Excellence and Challenging Expectations help increase individual student performance.
* Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
* All areas of the school support a "critical thinking'' culture.
* Teachers, administrators, parents and the community share the responsibility for promoting the school's VISION and mission.
* Data and research-based best practices guide all curricular instruction.